Monday, May 09, 2005

Five More Weeks!

I'm counting down! Five more weeks of school for both student teaching and credential course work. I can't wait, summer vacation is just around the corner. As a student, I have always looked forward to vacation. But for the first time today, I realized that teachers want to be out of school just as much, if not more. I have the entire summer off until I start work toward end of August :)

Tomio, on the other hand, is done with his second year of medical school! To take a short break from studying, we went over to his med school friend's place for BBQ on Friday night and watched "House of Flying Daggers". On saturday, we spent the afternoon at the gym. Tomio played basketball for a couple of hours, and we played badminton afterwards. On Sunday, we hosted a BBQ and invited some of his med school friends over. He will be studying for his board exam from now until June 23rd.

I have fully recovered from visiting Baltimore two weekends ago. I made a trip out with Joyce to celebrate my cousin's wedding. Eva and Eric took us out to eat "Baltimore crab"! It was soooooooo good! I got to see their new cozy place. Also got a chance to hangout with Olivia and Evelyn.

I made my first cup of homemade thai tea today! Thanks to Brandon, we have a bag of tea from Thailand and a set of instructions to make thai ice tea. After following the step by step instruction, I decided to skip the last chilling step. So instead of thai ice tea, I had thai (hot) tea. Yum :)

No comments: